Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Creative Block

Hello all!


I have been really hard at work promoting Peace, Love, and Knotty Hemp while also getting ready to start the fall semester of school, as well as preparing my son for third grade. He is home schooled so that is like a full time job in itself, so adding everything else makes for a crazy schedule! So Before all the schooling starts, I wanted to get some jewelry made and ready, as kind of a stock pile for pieces to list during my busy periods when I just don't have the time to sit down and make something. However, unfortunately I am feeling a bit of a creative block and I just can't seem to come up with something to make. This usually is a pretty easy thing for me. I have woke up in the morning and instantly ran to grab the hemp because of a dream I had, I even take some with me on road trips... just in case. But for about a week now, I haven't been able to come up with anything special, I can make simple pieces with no problem. However, coming up with that special something to make has me at a loss right now. So I have been working on other aspects of my jewelry like promoting and reading up on creating a website. I have had one for my photography in the past, but it has been a number of years and I am a bit rusty on the coding. I'm also working on creating a custom template for the blog which is proving to be another task. I seem to be pickier about it than I thought I would be, haha.

So despite the busy schedule that will become increasingly busy by the end of the month, I will have some new pieces to show off..soon. Until then, check out whats already available from Peace, Love, and Knotty Hemp on these sites:



















So what do you do to move passed creative block?
Let me know! I'd love to hear your tips and tricks!



Cheers!
Jen







0 comments:

Post a Comment