Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Macrame; Necklace; Rose

                                     



This is a necklace I recently made. When I started making the necklace, I originally planned a completely different pendant.  However, the pendant I chose had a bale that was too small, and at the time I didn't have any rings to throw on it to alleviate the situation, so I switched out the pendant for this the pink rose. Although the small glass beads don't exactly math the pendant, I think it compliments the necklace enough to give it a little something, while keeping the pink rose as the focal point.  

It wasn't exactly what I had planned, but I'm content with the outcome. What do you guys think?

This necklace is currently available in my Etsy shop. You can view it here.

Also, You can keep up with my jewelry endeavors on these social media sites:


Share your social media links! I'd love to check them out! :)


Cheers!
Jen





0 comments:

Post a Comment