Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry; Peace, Love, and Knotty Hemp!

Hello!
      My name is Jen and I started my own jewelry business under the name Peace, Love, and Knotty Hemp. I create macrame jewelry using mostly hemp, but I also work with wire, bamboo and other materials.  I started creating jewelry during childhood. I learned how to make friendship bracelets and keychains when I was in Girl Scouts and continued on making mostly plastic beaded jewelry for myself and friends. Around 2008 I was hanging out with a friend who showed me her little stash of beads and charms she purchased at craft show and she taught me how to do a few knots. From there, I was hooked. I started selling jewelry in 2010 and started my business officially in 2013.

     I am creating this blog to share my work with others, I would love to interact with fellow artisans and fans of handmade jewelry. I love talking beads and techniques, unfortunately my close knit group of family and friends can get rather bored with it. So I am seeking fellow creators and fans to discuss jewelry! 

     I will show photos of projects and finished pieces, as well as beads/charms/pendants from my stash! I encourage everyone to share their photos too! Leave comments, and interact! I love talking to people and meeting fellow jewelry artists :)


Questions for readers:

Do you create jewelry?
Do you buy/sell on Etsy?
Where are you favorite places (online or offline) to sell/buy jewelry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment